FREE POST WITHIN AUSTRALIA!
Order now for Christmas.
CHRISTMAS CUT OFF DATE 1ST DECEMBER 2019
Create Your Own Personalised Custom Printed Novelty Licence Plate.
They can be personalised with any name or text you like!
To let us know what you would like on your plate, please add notes in checkout to let us know your name and state.
If you have your own colour, please provide the colour code at checkout.
A really good resource for finding colours and colour codes can be found here
If you have your own design already, or a logo or image that you would like incorporated to your plate, please send your image to us via email or via a file sharing site such as we transfer
*Please note, custom designs will incur an additional design fee for basic layout changes. We will send you a proof of your design before your plate is printed.
About our Personalised Custom Name Novelty Licence Plates
- Printed in Sydney, Australia.
- Fast Production time. Your plates will be printed within 48 hours and then shipped, with the exception of bulk orders*
- All licence plates are printed with a border which is either white, black or an accent colour.
- Curved corners.
- Optional Holes Punched - Please let us know if you would like holes punched, and which corners e.g; top corners or all corners at checkout. If not specified, NO HOLES will be punched in final product.
- Text will be printed in CAPITAL letters in the font displayed on the plate pictured in the listing.
- The font size may change according to the length of the name displayed, and whether or not you select a to have a state.
- Maximum of 7 or 8 letters for best result - we can print longer names, the text will just appear smaller.
- No punctuation marks please.
- Full Colour Printed
- Light Weight Metal / Aluminium with a Pearl Finish
- 100 x 50 x 0.45 mm
- 200 x 100 x 0.45 mm
- 300 x 150 x 0.45 mm
- 300 x 100 x 0.45 mm
- Custom Sizes and Designs available - Contact us for a quote.
Please send through finished artworks in ready to print format, in the correct size. Please allow 1 cm bleed on all sides of your artwork, this will be cut off and not printed on your final product and should be an extension of the artwork, not a solid border please.
If you aren't sure how to do this, or if you need help - give us a holler!
We use dye sublimation for these - your print will be transferred directly to the metal plate.
Bulk Orders + Lead Times?
Yes, bulk orders are welcome, and you can contact us to find out the lead time. 10 or more plates are considered as bulk orders may take longer in some cases, please contact us or request a quote
- Handle with extreme care - Edges may be sharp.
- Colours may vary due to computer monitor settings.
- Final product may vary slightly from image due to the handmade nature of our products.