About our Custom Round Plastic Key Chain
- Printed in Sydney, Australia.
- Made out of thick plastic with a glossy edge
Print Area : 60 mm
Thickess: 5 mm
Printing + File Set Up
- Artworks should be set up as RBG tiff files with colours adjusted to suit dye sublimation printing
- Colours will differ from monitor settings, so dark colours should be brightened where possible as they can appear duller and darker once printed
- Files should have a 0.5 cm bleed per side.
- Please outline text and flatten images where possible.
What is bleed?
- In printing, bleed is printing that goes beyond the edge of where the area will be trimmed. In other words, the bleed is the area to be trimmed off. Images, background images and fills which are intended to extend to the edge of the page must be extended beyond the trim line to give a bleed.
- Large files can be shared via a file sharing site and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, bulk orders are welcome, and you can contact us to find out the lead time, as bulk orders may take longer in some cases.